Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 3 Reflection- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Grade

I liked about today seating lunch getting a turn to rolle the dice, staing insde, being a group with ms.olivia, having erin in my group, having my favorite canceller in my group havng fun with elijha and playing tag with him.

My favoret thing today was doge ball.

I love the counselors!

Dodge ball is what i lked to do today and snacks.

The best thing was dodge ball. The worst thing was nothing.

My favorite part was when  got a spider in the jar.

Favorite things were scavenger hunt and everything!

I likes play time.

My favorite thing I did today is dodge ball.

My favorite part of the day is going outside.

My favorite part is playing dog ball.

Today we did culler but we were looking for bugs.

My favorite thing is playing!

I liked playing dodge ball.

When we were playing dod ball and Jack got hit.

I liked dod bool.

I liked playing.

My favorite thing was going outside.

My favorite thing was helping out.


No comments:

Post a Comment