Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 2 Reflections- 4th, 5th, and 6th grade


The best part of the day was dodge ball.  The bug I had was awesome. Robot.

My favorite part of the day was when we did the scavenger hunt.  We needed to have two pieces of papers.  

My favorite part of the day is the day.  The thing that I learned was what plants stands for.  

Playing dodge ball. Plants can grow their roots back.  Plants have stem and root.

Favorite part dodge ball.  Favorite plant celery.  

The butterfly scavenger hunt.  Plants is really P=place L=light A=air N=nutrients T=thirsty S=soil

My favorite part of the day is picking fruit and what I learned about plants is that they make their own food.  

My favorite thing today was doing legos and the scavenger hunt.  The thing I learned about plants is nothing what I know is about carbon dioxide.  

Butterfly hunt.  Stem.  Circle dodgeball.

I loved making a robot.  Plants need water.  
\
My favorite thing is picking apple.  Plants need sun and water. 

Today was fun what we did.  I like when we went outside for the butterfly thing and if you win you get something so I won.  I came in 2nd place.  I hope we do it again tomorrow.  Plants that they grow real tall and they need water and all of that.  My favorite ice cream is chocolate and everything.  

My favorite part was Scavenger Huns.  I like plants.    

No comments:

Post a Comment