Wednesday, June 26, 2013

7th Grade Reflection

Day 2

My favorite was soccer and the scavenger hunt. It was really hard to find most of the clues, I had a really fun time.

I liked when we went soccer and I like when we did the scavenger hunt.

My favorite thing today is picking berries. The funny thing about the day is when Duane
 made us play soccer.

It was fun and we did a lot of things today and I had fun.

Something I did today what was fun is play soccer. Something I want to do is play more outside activities.

One things I like about today was when we made a rocket on the computer for 3D modeling.

Today we played soccer out team lost. I still had fun.

Today I had fun playing soccer and I like when pick berries. I had fun today!

Today we played soccer and my team won and we picked up cherries, strawberries, and more berries and chick eggs.

Today was great cause we experience a whole lot of things and that's why I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment