Wednesday, June 19, 2013

8th Grade Reflections

Day 1

I am very excited for tomorrow, to see what we are going to do. Something I really didn't like was when we were learning about the worms. Something I liked was when we played kickball.

Today was ok for this being the first day. Some things we did today was be a photographer, learned about bees/honey bees, and 3D machines. What I liked the most about today is the 3D machine and how it works.Overall my day went very well but my favorite things so far was playing kickball.

The best part of the day is when we was playing kickball and plant science.

My favorite part of the day today was winning the kickball game! I learned that the queen bee live a complicated of giving birth to 3-5,000 babies and being killed by her followers if she keeps having drones. Today was great!

Day 2

What we did today was plant sweet potatoes and get dirty. What I liked was when we played with the tennis ball. What i didn't like was getting dirty.

Today I had a lot of fun. It was the best time!

Today was ok. We played outside, planted flowers, dug up roots, and learned about how many grams of sugar we need a day. But my favorite was about the grams and using sugar cubes, but today seemed better then yesterday.

Today I had fun with the 3D thing and I can't wait to see my real space ship!


No comments:

Post a Comment