Monday, June 24, 2013

Reflecting on the Week - 8th Graders

I loved making no-bake cookies, they were really good! I had fun and I learned more about plants and my blood pressure. I am very healthy. I liked making rockets.

Today I had a nice day. I made ice cream, ate hot dogs, and went to see the engineers. I would love to come again next year! I LOVE THE GARDEN!

I really enjoyed everything! So keep doing what your doing. I enjoyed the cooking. And everything else. Also my rocket is beautiful!

Today was the last day and we did a lot, we ate food, learned about different places, went on a tour, and met engineers.

Today was the most exciting day of the week. I enjoyed making ice cream, taking a tour at Major Tool & Machine, and having hamburgers/macaroni for lunch. Overall I enjoyed and had lots of fun this week!

My favorite thiungs this week was when the healthy women came, and when Ms.Aster taught us.

No comments:

Post a Comment